Russian Native Vector Cliparts by Ivan Ivanych
931 AI Vectors [Outlined and White filled Objects] | RAR 40 MB
Modern color forecast arranged by 8 colorthemes, fully illustrated with short instructions
All colors as cotton swatch with the respective Pantone®-reference
Each design as full repeat and with necessary technical data
CD-ROM with all designs, saved as a repeatable tif-file
Additionally *.IMP and *.TCW files for TexDesign and TexCheck-usersPRODUCT LINK: http://www.ready-made.eu/index-ssl.html
The best in professional vector clipart. Images are made for vinyl cutting, engraving, embroidery, silk-screen printing (on shirts for example), airbrush and more. All packages are full with BRAND NEW and ORIGINAL pieces of vector art. Included PDF files of every CD's.
LunaGirl - Vintage Advertisements, Posters & Trade Cards CD1
1000 RGB JPEG Images | 417 MB
- Collections of advertising posters, magazine ads, sensuous Art Nouveau, antique print ads, Victorian trade cards, tobacciana & more.
- Over 200 years of advertising art: full-color vintage advertisements, antique print ads,
- Art Nouveau posters, WWI patriotic posters, 1920s ads & much, much more ~ over 1,500 images in 2 CDs
- A wonderful resource for framed prints, altered art & books, scrapbooks,
- cards, tags and labels, collage, ATC, decoupage, fabric transfers, and primitives,
- as well as for all collectors and students of the past!.
505 EPS Street Culture Graphics, Illustrations, and Lettering in Categories :
Skull&Bones, Tattoo&Tribal, Surf&Skate, Marine&Treasure,
Flower&Forest, Sexy, Automobile and Band
Detailed country maps include cites, road network, water features and more.
Many maps also include provincial, state, or district boundaries.
Maps are Easy to Edit. Maps are editable Illustrator vector files.
Afghanistan, American Samoa, Antigua/Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Falkland Islands, France, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, GreatBritain, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kashmir, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, LeewardIslands, Martinique, Mexico, NetherlandsAntilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Korea, Northern Ireland, Northern Mariana Isl., Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, St. John ,St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent/Gren., Saudi Arabia, Serbia & Mont., Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Trinidad/Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks/Caicos Isl., United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Yugoslavia.
300 AI Files | RAR size: 350 MB < 526 MB
Japanese Traditional Pattern Collection
Published by X-media Graphic Library | Kaoru Yamamoto
GINGKO PRESS - Japanese Design, Modern Approaches to Traditional Elements Vol.1
150 EPS Vector Files with JPG Previews | 78 Templates & 72 Design Parts | 331 MB
- 'Modern Approaches' is a visually exciting new series that allows the designer to understand and appreciate traditional folk patterns, for the purpose of creatively employing their forms and colors to modern-day applications. The series is providing the designer with the historical and symbolic significance of each tradition. Volume 1 features the essentials of traditional Japanese dress and decor, for example kimono patterns. It discusses design and coloring, looking at color spectrums from different periods of history, and demonstrates how they can be used for T-shirt-designs, identity graphics, industrial design or in illustrations. Chapter Ü offers 80 royalty free templates which readers can use to make designs and illustrations. The 4th chapter includes examples for surfboards, interior designs, aloha shirts, wrist watches, and more. Forthcoming themes in this series are: Native American, Arts and Crafts Movement, Shaker, and African Tribes.